Our Followers

We are a monthly challenge blog. Starting in 2022 we will no longer have sponsors for our challenges. We will offer a small prize every few challenges. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any new project can be entered. We hope you will play along with our challenges! :)

Friday, January 7, 2022

Blog Ownership Change

Hi everyone it is with a heavy heart that I'm making this post but unfortunately I am going to have to step down as owner of this blog.😢 This has been my baby for a few years starting it on my own getting sponsors and everything so it's very hard for me to let it go. But I'm now traveling working with my husband and have some medical things going on so I just don't have the time and energy to do it. Fortunately one of my DT is going to try to take over running it. I have forwarded the prize winners of Oct's challenge to the appropriate sponsors. Not sure if Lisa will have a Jan challenge so keep checking back! I want to thank everyone who has participated in the challenges and hope you will continue under the new ownership! Hope everyone has a healthy, safe, fun, and crafty 2022!

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping your life goes the way you need it to, Angie and the best of luck to your DT for taking over the challenge blog

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love to hear from you! Angie-Owner