Our Followers

We are a monthly challenge blog. Starting in 2022 we will no longer have sponsors for our challenges. We will offer a small prize every few challenges. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any new project can be entered. We hope you will play along with our challenges! :)

Monday, December 15, 2014

Featured DT Member....

Hi all the featured DT for this challenge is Lynne from the Pink Team. Here's a little bit more about her & some of her fabulous projects!

 Hi, I'm Lynne and live near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Home of the Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Pittsburgh Penguins. I've been crafting forever it seems starting with knitting and sewing with my grandmother and aunt. I love quilting, doll making and sculpting, with paper crafting the newest of my passions. I'm currently living with my best friend and love of my life where we take rides through the country-side seeking new adventures. I have 5 beautiful grandchildren with a new one on the way!

Thanks for being part of the team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love to hear from you! Angie-Owner