Our Followers

We are a monthly challenge blog. Starting in 2022 we will no longer have sponsors for our challenges. We will offer a small prize every few challenges. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any new project can be entered. We hope you will play along with our challenges! :)

Monday, October 20, 2014

Welcome To Get Creative Challenges!

Hello & welcome to my new challenge blog "Get Creative Challenges". I started this challenge blog because a few blogs I was on the DT for had to close as did one I was supposed to be a sponsor for. I loved being on a DT as well as sponsoring and I decided I didn't want it to end so here we are!! I have a fabulous DT lined up and the blog as well as the first challenge will go LIVE on Monday Nov. 3! So please follow the blog & come back then to join in our first challenge!!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love to hear from you! Angie-Owner