Our Followers

We are a monthly challenge blog. Starting in 2022 we will no longer have sponsors for our challenges. We will offer a small prize every few challenges. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any new project can be entered. We hope you will play along with our challenges! :)

Sunday, January 16, 2022

CH. #107 Anything Goes & a Happy Hello!!

Hi everyone!  I'm Lisa and I'm taking over running Get Creative for Angie!  I've been on her DT since the beginning and it's fun to finally try out running a challenge blog on my own!

January's challenge is going to be a shorter one, it starts today and runs until 11:55pm EST on the 31st.  We'll be back on February 7th with our regularly scheduled theme challenges!

January's theme is

ANYTHING GOES!!!

Our design team has created some lovely makes for this challenge!   I want to thank everyone for bearing with me as I learn the ropes.

Carole







Tristan


Lisa



I look forward to seeing what everyone makes for the challenge!  Rules can be found up at the top!  Thanks everyone!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love to hear from you! Angie-Owner