Our Followers

We are a monthly challenge blog. Starting in 2022 we will no longer have sponsors for our challenges. We will offer a small prize every few challenges. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any new project can be entered. We hope you will play along with our challenges! :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Featured DT Member...Angie

Hi all I'm going to be featuring and showcasing all of our DT members here at Get Creative challenges! I want to introduce our fabulous team members to everyone! I will feature someone with each new challenge every 2 weeks. So I'm a few days late but better late than never! (LOL) I'm starting with myself:

Angie DT member/Owner 
 Here's a short bio about myself & 3 of my favorite projects.
I am a married mom of 2 teenage boys. I live in Indiana but I am moving back to Florida next year. I scrapbook, draw, make cards & jewelry, and much more! I love all kinds of crafting! I am the owner of this blog & started it for the fun of challenges and hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!
Explosion Box Card
 Purple Fairy Necklace
Jingle Bells Clipboard
Tune into our next challenge for a new featured DT member!
Also you can still play along with our current challenge in the post below! Have fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your talents with us and for being the founder of these blog, for gathering together this awesome talented team and inviting me to be a team member. I don't blame you for wanting to get back to FL. Indiana is one cold place to live. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love to hear from you! Angie-Owner